Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Student Involvement Opportunity- Arizona Ambassadors


I am one of the directors of membership and I would love if we could get the word out about becoming a campus tour guide. Based on the quality of students involved in these degree programs we would love to have more great students like yours involved with us as well! If you could just email this flyer to the members this week my fellow tour guides and I would greatly appreciate it! 
If you have any further questions about what we do or questions for me, do not hesitate to email me back. 
Here is an extra link to our application for easy copy and paste access: https://goo.gl/forms/COdPXhPOG189y6bG2
Best, 
Tianna Bengtson
--
Alexa Schnaid & Tianna Bengtson
Arizona Ambassadors Directors of Membership

 M i x e r  o n : A u g u s t 2 8th • 6 - 8 P M - O l d M a i n

Application due Thursday
August 30th 5pm

C o n t a c t U s :
a r i z o n a a m b a s s a d o r s @ g m a i l . c o m
F B : @ a m b a s s a d o r s e l e c t i o n s
I n s t a : @ a z a m b a s s a d o r s 8 5
A P P L I C A T I O N L I N K :
H T T P : / / B I T . L Y / 2 L M U E Q C 2

No comments:

Post a Comment