Monday, March 18, 2019

Student Employee Needed for UA Testing Office


The Testing Office is in the need for student employees to work as proctors from May 6-17, 2019.  I attached the job description for these positions needed at our office.   

Please forward these job announcements to your current student employees or full-time students you may think are interested.  I would also be happy if you forward this to any other staff/faculty you think may have a pool of students that would be interested.  Interested applicants would email me directly with their interest, intent, and availability from May 6-17.  I also prefer seeing a resume.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!
Leah M. Chávez
Program Director
(520) 626-1389 Office
(520) 603-0946 Cell

Testing Office
220 W. 6th Street
Building B – Room B116
Tucson, AZ 85701

No comments:

Post a Comment