Friday, August 4, 2017

In Need Of Caregivers!



In Need Of Caregivers!

My name is George Williams. I have spastic Cerebral Palsy and Scoliosis and use an electric wheelchair. I am currently a client of United Cerebral Palsy of Southern Arizona who is looking for new caregivers to add to my staff. If you are interested, please read the information below.

Looking For: Attendant Care/Habilitation providers.

Who: Females are strongly preferred/desired.

Experience: Must have the ability to lift and transfer. Experience in nursing, OT, PT, or related fields is strongly desired/preferred.

Contact Information/Applying: If you are interested in working with me, please contact my program manager Danielle Woodward at 520-344-8243. You can also apply online at: http://ucpsa.org/information-and-referral/employment-openings/  or by going to www.UCPSA.org  and clicking on the information tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment