Monday, August 21, 2017

JOBS WORKING FOR DISABLED STUDENTS ON CAMPUS, APPLICANTS NEEDED ASAP VALUABLE, MEANINGFUL WORK, SHORT TIME BLOCKS, NO CAR NEEDED



JOBS WORKING FOR DISABLED STUDENTS ON CAMPUS, APPLICANTS NEEDED ASAP!  VALUABLE, MEANINGFUL WORK, SHORT TIME BLOCKS, NO CAR NEEDED
I am a male student and will be attending Arizona full-time living in Likins Hall this fall. I’m working toward a history major and enjoy reading listening to the radio. I have diffuse low muscle tone and am dependent on a wheelchair for movement. I need help transferring from chair to bed, chair to toilet, and chair to shower chair. A mechanical lift is available. I also require assistance in getting dressed every day and using the restroom during the day. Pay is $11.00 an hour, with possible increases in the future.
I’ve hired several Personal Care Assistants already, but I need to hire more. Some time blocks are very short.  The available shifts would approximately be:
Weekday mornings, 7:30 about 1 hour
Monday and Wednesday, late afternoon about 1 hour
Tuesday and Thursday, very short time at 12:30
Weekends, a variety of shifts
Both my Mom and I will provide training, so you will not be going in blind. I am very talkative, so I look forward to getting to know all my assistants. Reliability is key, because without you I will end up missing classes. Email me at jacknew12@gmail.com if you are interested. Tell me a little about yourself as well as why you are interested in this job. An over the phone interview will also be conducted. You must pass a background check, which includes fingerprinting (as required by the state of Minnesota, where I am from).

No comments:

Post a Comment