Monday, August 14, 2017

CONVENIENT ON CAMPUS POSITIONS ASSISTING A DISABLED STUDENT



CONVENIENT ON CAMPUS POSITIONS ASSISTING A DISABLED STUDENT, SHORT TIME BLOCKS TO WORK WITH YOUR CLASS SCHEDULE, ALSO WEEKEND HOURS
I am a male student and will be attending Arizona full-time living in Likins Hall this fall. I’m working toward a history major and enjoy reading listening to the radio. I have diffuse low muscle tone and am dependent on a wheelchair for movement. I need help transferring from chair to bed, chair to toilet, and chair to shower chair. A mechanical lift is available. I also require assistance in getting dressed every day and using the restroom during the day. Pay is $11.00 an hour, with possible increases in the future.
I’ve hired several PCAs already, but I need to hire more. Some time blocks are very short.  The available shifts would approximately be:
Weekday mornings, 7:30 about 1 hour
Monday and Wednesday, late afternoon about 1 hour
Tuesday and Thursday, very short time at 12:30
Weekends, a variety of shifts
Both my Mom and I will provide training, so you will not be going in blind. I am very talkative, so I look forward to getting to know all my assistants. Reliability is key, because without you I will end up missing classes. Email me at jacknew12@gmail.com if you are interested. Tell me a little about yourself as well as why you are interested in this job. An over the phone interview will also be conducted. You must pass a background check, which includes fingerprinting (as required by the state of Minnesota, where I am from).

No comments:

Post a Comment