Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Another pre-med student club



My name is Ruben I Hernandez, I am the president of a club here on campus called MexZona. We are primarily a pre-med club that helps host medical clinics in Puerto Penasco, Mexico (Rocky Point) once a month. We are currently looking for new students and would really appreciate it if the flyer for our first meeting could be sent out to students within your department! If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me for more information. Additionally, this meeting is meant to be an information/introductory for new students.

Thank You,
Ruben I Hernandez
The University of Arizona: College of Science: Chemistry
Phone: (520) 285-6634

 Join us for our first meeting of the semester!
When: 29AUG2017 at 5:30pm
Where: Campus Health Rm. #B307 (DeArmondConference Room)
Contact: Ruben Hernandez
rubenhernandez@email.arizona.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment