Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Tai Global Elective



Hi, everyone! 

My name is Victoria Boyd and I am a first year pre medical student at the UA studying physiology and biochemistry! I know of an *amazing* program called Tai Global Elective that will allow undergraduate students (just like you and I!) to gain actual, real hands on/clinical experience! You gain this experience by being accepted into the program and then going to Africa (for as long as you choose!!) and volunteering in the hospital there. Volunteers are trained by real medical doctors and medical staff to learn how to do many things like perform sutures, take blood, deliver babies and much more. On top of this amazing opportunity for you, you will also be putting forth humanitarian efforts in order to help the African countries (which are oftentimes developing, underserved countries). This program is NOT only for pre medical students but also for nursing, dentistry and more!! The application process is simple (all online), the response time to your application is quick and I can be a great referral for you to put on you application. If you need any help or have any questions at all you can contact me via email, text or call! My email is: victoriaboyd@email.arizona.edu and my phone number is: 928-388-7596. Hope you all have an awesome day and an even better semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment