Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Part Time Job

Looking for a part time job next semester, on Campus, and convenient time blocks to work around your schedule? READ BELOW

I am a female quadriplegic paralyzed from the chest down searching for reliable Personal-Care Attendants (PCAs) for second semester. Job requires help with daily activities such as-but not limited to: assisting with bathing/dressing, toileting, ROM stretches, light housekeeping and other things I may need help with. Must be comfortable with dogs as I have a service dog. It is necessary to be reliable AND be punctual. Past caregiving experience preferred but not needed. You will be part of my PCA team of 4 or 5 PCA’s. All are UA students so the schedule is built around your classes. You will be paid for any training and pay starts at $12/hour.

You will be working for me, but employed as a PCA by my hiring agency. (PCA agency will perform background check.)
Would like to talk to anyone interested before I get back to campus in January.
CONTACT ME NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment