Wednesday, January 13, 2016

GREAT JOB OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR A DISABLED STUDENT ON CAMPUS



I would like to hire a female PCA or CNA for a part-time position on my staff. You can expect 8-15 hours of work a week. I am a UA student and all my staff are UA students and we work together to create schedules that work for everyone. Currently I have an opening M, W, F mornings from 6;30-8;30am. But some of the positions may change after the first week or two of the semester as we all are getting use to our new schedules.

The compensation for this position is $12.00 per hour.

You would be helping me with personal cares, dressing and getting ready for the day in general - so a woman would be preferred since the cares are sometimes very personal. Experience is helpful, but not necessary, as training can be provided on how to do all things related to the job. Most importantly, as a caregiver, it is absolutely essential that you are DEPENDABLE. It is vital that you take your attendance very seriously, because you understand how your absence effects my life. 

CONTACT ME   domosoyo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment