Monday, April 23, 2018

THINKING AHEAD ABOUT A JOB FOR NEXT YEAR?


THINKING AHEAD ABOUT A JOB FOR NEXT YEAR?
PERSONAL CARE POSITIONS WITH A DISABLED STUDENT FOR NEXT FALL

PERSONAL CARE ASSISTANTS NEEDED: I am an Honors junior (soon to be senior) engineering major looking for dependable personal care assistants that would be available between the hours of 7:30 to 9:30 am, and 8:30 to 10:30 pm weekdays/nights and some weekends. I am a quadriplegic at the C-6 level, injured in a diving accident in the summer of 2014. The main tasks would include getting ready for the day in the mornings and preparing for sleep in the evenings. I will be in Phoenix for summer break but will be moving back into my dorm, Arbol de la Vida (Park district) a few days before school starts in August. I would like to interview interested applicants, in person or by Skype, preferably before August 3rd, as it would give ample time to sign up through the caregiving agency. You can reach me, Alex, by iMessage at (602)-696-7262.  

No comments:

Post a Comment