Friday, April 27, 2018

DO YOU WANT TO SUPPLEMENT SOME WORK HOURS OVER THE SUMMER AND GET DISABILITY RELATED EXPERIENCE?


DO YOU WANT TO SUPPLEMENT SOME WORK HOURS OVER THE SUMMER AND GET DISABILITY RELATED EXPERIENCE?
Weekend Personal Care Assistant Wanted
short time blocks and convenient to Campus

I'm 50 yrs old, been married 25+ yrs, and have had my disability since my teens.  I am quadriplegic, use a power wheelchair, I'm pretty easy going, college educated, and like to talk & joke around.  I tend to get along with almost anybody.  My wife and I live just south of downtown so only about a mile from the Euclid/6th St. corner of Campus.  We don't smoke.  We do have 2 friendly dogs.

I need help Saturday and Sunday mornings starting at 8:00 a.m. (flexible)  Experience a plus but not necessary, will train and the work is not difficult
Total time each morning is generally 1:15 to 1:30 (hrs:min) once the routine is learned,  
Primary needs are:
   * bathing (in bed),
   * dressing,
   * full-assist pivot transfer from bed to a wheelchair, I am not heavy
  * adjusting clothes and repositioning person in wheelchair for comfort & safety,
  * some very basic breakfast preparation

If interested please Reply to me by email ( santeet@cox.net ) or call/text me at 882-6679 and please leave a message if I don't answer in time. Let me know if you have done some similar work.  If no experience, still a good opportunity to learn more about disability if you are going into a health related profession.  Don’t hesitate to apply!



No comments:

Post a Comment