Thursday, April 5, 2018

Part time female Caregiver needed.


Part time female Caregiver needed. 

  • I am a quadriplegic and professor at the U of A. 
  • This is a great job for pre-med or nursing students since you get lots of hands on clinical experience in a relaxed environment. 
  • I must admit I write several letters of recommendation a year for my gals going on to med school, nursing school, PA school and they get in. 
  • There are four hour shifts in the morning (8am-12pm) and three hours shifts in the evening (5:30-8:30).  
  • I need someone for the next semester on Monday and Wednesday from 8:00 am-2:30 pm while I go to school. 
  • You will train in May and have to be here to start working in the summer.  
  •  Some care-giving experience recommended, although I do intensive training for my needs. 
  • Must have a car. 
  • I am flexible and will work with your schedule. 
  • Near Speedway and Alvernon. Please call 520-419-5924.   
  • Do not send a text message.

1 comment: