Friday, April 7, 2017

Potential Shadowing Opportunity



My name is Kristin Drake. I'm a Physiology major graduating this May 2017. I have information regarding a unique hospital internship opportunity.
This Fall, I was admitted to the Atlantis Fellowship (a hospital internship abroad) which will enable me to shadow doctors for 20+ hours a week in Montevideo, Uruguay this upcoming summer. I believe it will be an amazing opportunity to gain more clinical experience and brush up on my Spanish speaking skills.  I think this would be a great opportunity for members on the Physiology listserv or the Physiology Blog and anyone who contact me to apply would be given priority review. 
If this is something that you might be interested in, just let me know and draft an email from you to send to my contact information below to ask me questions directly.  
Happy to discuss this in person as well!

Best,
Kristin Drake


kdrake1@email.arizona.edu 

Physiology Major, Spanish Minor
(602) 526-7797


No comments:

Post a Comment