Friday, April 7, 2017

Part time female Caregiver needed



Part time female Caregiver needed, can wait until the end of the semester to start. I am a quadriplegic and professor at the U of A. This is a great job for pre-med or nursing students since you get lots of hands on clinical experience in a relaxed environment. I must admit I write several letters of recommendation a year for my gals going on to med school, nursing school, PA school and they get in.  There are four hour shifts in the morning (8am-12pm) and three hours shifts in the evening (5:30-8:30) Some care-giving experience recommended, although I do intensive training for my needs. Must have a car. I am flexible and will work with your schedule. Near Speedway and Alvernon. Please call 520-419-5924.  Do not send a text message.

No comments:

Post a Comment