Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Position working with Disabled Student living on campus

DO YOU LIVE ON CAMPUS OR HAVE TIME BLOCKS AVAILABLE IN THE AFTERNOONS OR ON WEEKENDS?

GREAT SHORT TIME BLOCK PAID POSITIONS WORKING FOR A DISABLED STUDENT LIVING ON CAMPUS
I am a male student and will be attending Arizona full-time living on campus in one of the halls on the Highland beginning this fall. I’m working toward a history major and enjoy reading listening to the radio. I have diffuse low muscle tone and am dependent on a wheelchair for movement. I need help transferring from chair to bed, chair to toilet, and chair to shower chair. A mechanical lift is available. I also require assistance in getting dressed every day and using the restroom during the day.
I’ve hired two PCAs, but I need to hire more. Many time blocks are very short.  The hours would be:
·         mostly on the weekends: morning, afternoon and evening 
·        Bathroom for a very short time on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons (around 2:00).
·         Help with occasional bathroom use early evenings. 
Both my Mom and I will provide training, so you will not be going in blind. I am very talkative, so I look forward to getting to know all my assistants. Reliability is key, because without you I will end up missing classes. Email me at jacknew12@gmail.com if you are interested. Tell me a little about yourself as well as why you are interested in this job. An over the phone interview will also be conducted. You must pass a background check, which includes fingerprinting (as required by the state of Minnesota, where I am from.


No comments:

Post a Comment