Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Personal Care help needed

FEMALE DISABLED STUDENT LIVING IN HIGHLAND RES HALL DISTRICT HIRING PERSONAL CARE HELP, SEVERAL TIME BLOCKS AVAILABLE TO WORK WITH YOUR SCHEDULE

I am a female student who’ll be living on campus this year in need of personal care assistance. The times that I’ll need someone are:
·       Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00-9:30 am
·       Tuesday/Thursday: 9:00-10:30 am
·       Monday through Friday (for dinner help/bathroom break:) 5:00-6:00pm
·       Saturday/Sunday: 11:00am-12:00pm
·       Saturday/Sunday: mid day bathroom help- 3:00-4:00 (should only take 15-20 minutes)
·       Saturday/Sunday: 8:00-10:00pm *I won’t be on campus every weekend

I will need assistance with things like showering, getting dressed, transferring in the bathroom, and transferring in/out of bed. My dorm is located in the highland district, and my phone number is 520-414-8236. Can also contact me at aalee@email.arizona.edu. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment