Monday, July 25, 2016

SEVERAL CONVENIENT SHORT TIME BLOCK, PAID POSITIONS TO WORK FOR A DISABLED STUDENT LIVING ON CAMPUS

LOOKING FOR A JOB FALL SEMESTER?  MAYBE AN EVENING JOB AND YOU LIVE ON CAMPUS?
SEVERAL CONVENIENT SHORT TIME BLOCK, PAID POSITIONS TO WORK FOR A DISABLED STUDENT LIVING ON CAMPUS
I am a male student and will be attending Arizona full-time living on campus beginning this fall. I’m working toward a history major and enjoy reading listening to the radio. I have diffuse low muscle tone and am dependent on a wheelchair for movement. I'm looking for PCA(s) to help me on a daily basis. I need help transferring from chair to bed, chair to toilet, and chair to shower chair. A mechanical lift is available. I also require assistance in getting dressed every day.
·         PCA(S) would help me get up in the morning (around 7:45AM for 9AM classes)  Weekend morning time blocks flexible
·         I am looking for PCA(s) to help me with bathroom use at around noon and in the afternoon and evening. The bathroom time is flexible, as long as it is not interrupting or delaying class.
·         I also need help to get in bed at nighttime. Getting red for bed typically takes about half an hour.
Both my Mom and I will provide training, so you will not be going in blind. I am very talkative, so I look forward to getting to know all my assistants. Reliability is key, because without you I will end up missing classes.
Email me at jacknew12@gmail.com if you are interested. Tell me a little about yourself as well as why you are interested in this job. An over the phone interview will also be conducted. You must pass a background check, which includes fingerprinting (as required by the state of Minnesota, where I am from).​

No comments:

Post a Comment