Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Looking for part time work that is related to healthcare?

This individual is a community member at Disability Resource Center’s Fitness Gym here on Campus
This position could be split between 2 people.
I am a disabled father with 2 kids, I am in a wheelchair.  Looking for someone to assist with basic needs around the house, such as:
-assisting with walking short distances around the house with a walker. 
-Toileting
-showering 
-Laundry

I am located in Tucson near 5th St. And Wilmot. 
My number is (520)461-0997
My name is Patrick
I am looking for someone from approx. 6-9am any and everyday of the week. But call me and we can work out a schedule. I am willing to pay $10 per hour, possibly more depending on experience and flexibility. 


No comments:

Post a Comment