Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Personal Care Ad over winter break 12/16 to 1/7

My name is Phil Bramwell and I am a (pre) Journalism major from New Jersey. I am looking to hire a person from Massachusetts  to assist me with some personal care tasks in a hotel room while I am in the state visiting a friend over winter break. You would need to commute back and forth from your home to my (TBD hotel). 

Employees will make $15.00/hr (Note: You will get paid for at least 1 hour for every shift even if the assistance takes less time. The price is negotiable)

Eligible Candidates Must: 
  • Arrive on time for all shifts
  • Be willing and able to come to Paxton Massachusetts (or neighboring towns)
  • Communicate effectively
A Few other Important Notes:
  • Shifts would take place between December 16th and January 7th for 1 to 3 days(About 1 hour of help sometime in the morning each day)
  • I would give you proper notice as to when I will need help
  • If you have any holiday commitments I can adjust by traveling other days
If you are interested in helping me you can call me or email me at
(973)-525-9722 and bramwell@email.arizona.edu.  I look forward to meeting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment