Tuesday, February 26, 2019

The Collective Health company is hiring


Hi Wildcats,

My company is hiring, and UofA grads make excellent fits!

I work at Collective Health, a health-tech company that is creating the healthcare experience we all deserve from the ground-up and launching a new Operations hub in Salt Lake City! The company is 5 years old and growing quickly. Our Operations team is the engine of the business, operating the core processes that power our business. We’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley who believe that we’re the right people for this daunting job.

In my time with CH, I've had an opportunity to grow both my strategic and technical skills, work with phenomenal people, and learn the ins and outs of the US healthcare and health insurance system. My team is growing and looking for intellectually curious and self-motivated people with 0-4 years of experience to help us drive towards our mission.

We’re hiring several people for these two roles in Salt Lake City, with start dates ranging from March-November 2019:
If you have any questions, I’m more than happy to chat - you can reach out to me at aileen.palmer@collectivehealth.com. If you’re interested, I can also make sure to get your application in front of the recruiter ASAP.

P.S. Here’s a Wall Street Journal article that explains a little more what we do, and why we’re their No. 2 Tech Company to Watch!

Sent to us from: Shauna Michelle Bratton sbratton@email.arizona.edu


No comments:

Post a Comment