Thursday, October 4, 2018

Shadow Doctors for 20+ Hours a Week in Europe or South America


My name is Bailey Johnson and I'm a Physiology major graduating this upcoming Spring.  A unique hospital internship opportunity with Atlantis.
Two summers ago, I was admitted to the Atlantis Fellowship (a hospital internship abroad) which enabled me to shadow doctors for 20+ hours a week in Uruguay. It was a life-changing experience for me and I'm much more confident that medicine is the right path for me because of it.
I think this would be a great opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a medical career. Students that contact me to apply will be given priority review on their application.
If this is something that you think you might be interested in, just let me know and students can ask me questions directly.
Happy to discuss this in person as well.
Best,
Bailey Johnson

Subject: Shadow Doctors for 20+ Hours a Week in Europe or South America
Hey Everyone!
Just wanted to let you know about an opportunity that I thought you might be interested in.
An organization called Atlantis is accepting applications for their Atlantis Fellowship this upcoming winter/summer. The Atlantis Fellowship is a pre-med study abroad opportunity that allows you to shadow doctors in European and South American hospitals for over 20 hours per week while rotating specialties. They also offer MCAT preparation and a wide variety of fellowship lengths and times for your busy schedules!
One of our students, Bailey Johnson recently attended Atlantis two summers ago and had an incredible experience. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Bailey and she will answer any questions you may have while also explaining how you can apply to become and Atlantis Fellow. Contacting her will also ensure that your application will be top priority for review!
Bailey Johnson


623-229-8296

No comments:

Post a Comment