Friday, January 19, 2018

Spring Fling 2018 opportunity (mid-April 2018) - Join the Spring Fling Business Staff



Hello Bertha,

I am a Senior Physiology student in my last semester here at UA, I am participating in Spring Fling as the Assistant to the Business Director of the event. Our application to join the Business Staff is officially open, and I was hoping that you could share this news with the PSIO ListServe. (I have added the email from our director to the bottom of this email)

Even though we are PSIO majors, learning about business is still important, and this is an opportunity that I would highly recommend. 

Thanks in advance,

Hilary Kleppel


************************************************************************************************

Hello Everyone!

I hope the year is treating you well so far!

It is getting to be that time of year where Spring Fling as a whole is coming together.  The application for our Business Staff is officially open and ready for applicants.

The process is busy, but very enjoyable and advantageous as you can gain valuable life experience.  If you are interested in being a part of the fantastic group this year, I would love to have you.  Please consider applying for our team.  A PDF of the position descriptions can be found on the ASUA site, but I have included it here as well.  The application is due January 31st.


Please do not hesitate to reach out with ANY questions, concerns, comments at all.

Cheers,
Gabi Videla



No comments:

Post a Comment