Monday, November 6, 2017

Part time on-campus personal attendant



Hi! My name is Sara and I am freshman here at the U of A. I have muscular dystrophy and use a power wheelchair. I am looking for a female aide that can help me at night.
                Lifting me from:
                In/out of my wheelchair
                In bed
                Minimal assistance in bathroom
I will need help somewhere from 10pm – 1am, Monday-Thursday. I live on campus, so it would be best if you live nearby or on campus as well. However, if not, and your schedule fits, definitely feel free to still contact me!
Side note: I weigh about 85 lbs., and am 5′1”.
If you have any questions or if you are interested, you can directly contact me at the number and email listed below. Thank you!
(520) 233-0647

No comments:

Post a Comment