Thursday, May 18, 2017

Summer Morning PART POSITION RELATED TO HEALTHCARE



PART POSITION RELATED TO HEALTHCARE
Hello students!
Is anyone looking for part time morning hours over the summer?
Do you live on the NW side of town?
This disabled Pima Community College student is looking for morning assistance.

MORNING PART TIME POSITION, ANY MORNINGS YOU ARE AVAILABLE
I am a high functioning quadriplegic and need help in the mornings. Every morning I have 2hrs and the start time can be anytime from 7:30 - 9:00

I would need help:

  • Getting into my chair
  • Preparing breakfast
  • Light cleaning in my room
  • Laundry
  • Helping me exercise and stretch 

I am really easygoing and am willing to have someone who has never done anything like this before. I can do all of the things that I ask of you myself, it just takes twice as much time for me to do it. 
I live right on the edge of Oro Valley. The cross street that is close is La CaƱada and Lambert

Please email, call, or text if interested. If you need any more info let me know. 
Andrew Young

No comments:

Post a Comment