Monday, March 30, 2020

Tucson Community Food Bank request


My name is Taylor Seitz and I am a freshman undergraduate student at UA; I am reaching out to you because I am looking for a way to gather more volunteers that are greatly needed at the Tucson Community Food Bank during this time of crisis.

This is the message that the TCFB has sent out and that I am trying to pass along:
Hi! For any of you continuing to look for ways to help your community, the Tucson Community Food Bank is in need of volunteers. The food bank urgently needs volunteers to help assemble emergency food boxes. Because many of their regular volunteers are over 60 and need to stay home, the food bank is severely short staffed. If you’re healthy and able, please consider giving up a few hours to help out. Get started by emailing volunteer@communityfoodbank.org. This is a great way to stay active during this pandemic and help the unfortunate.

Thank you,

Taylor Seitz


No comments:

Post a Comment