Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Interested in gaining real life knowledge about spinal cord injury?


Are you interested in gaining some real life knowledge about spinal cord injury?

PERSONAL CARE ASSISTANT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
I am a male quadriplegic, injured as a teenager. I am married, a UA graduate, and live 1 mile from Campus, just south of downtown.

SHORT WEEKDAY and/or WEEKEND MORNING TIME BLOCKS, CLOSE TO CAMPUS
Starting time can be flexible up to 8 a.m. but I prefer to start at 6:30 a.m.  or 7:00 a.m.  Total time each morning is generally less than 2 hrs. once the routine is learned. 

PICK THE MORNINGS THAT FIT YOUR SCHEDULE/JOB SHARE WITH A FRIEND OR ANOTHER APPLICANT

Primary needs are:
* bathing, dressing, transfer from bed to my wheelchair, I am not heavy
* adjusting clothes and repositioning in wheelchair for comfort & safety
* some very basic breakfast preparation

GREAT EXPERIENCE for students interested in any health profession and such work experience can be an asset on applications to professional programs. Some experience is good but not necessary.  I am willing to train enthusiastic applicants new to caregiving who are looking for experience.  Must be reliable.
If interested please call or text me, Tod at (520)288-3502.

No comments:

Post a Comment