Monday, September 11, 2017

Part-time Female Caregiver and Assistant Position Available



Part-time Female Caregiver and Assistant Position Available
Position involves working with a woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis and an elderly, retired, female pediatrician. Looking to replace a woman who left for medical school at UW. I primarily have some evening shifts that I would like to fill. I would, also, like to have a person as a backup for an overnight shift. This position is excellent for anyone seeking a place in the medical field, because the applicant will receive hands-on training. In addition to being trained by current personnel, I, as a retired counselor with a Master’s and a teacher, am a good communicator. In spite of having a tracheostomy, I can swim with flotation devices. I am looking for an additional woman to assist with the swim. I do not need help in the water. I have been a reference for several students who have left for medical school, nursing programs, and other post-graduate programs. Interested women need to call Emma at (520)-867-6679 in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment